Labour Conference 21
At this conference the LP made the documents much more easily available, and I was not a delegate, but they may remove the documents and I think I’d like my history to remain complete. Here is my document repo. …
There are bookmarks for yellow pages, the livestream links and the NEC Division 1 (Trade Union) election results.
Here’s the basics,
And here are the CAC reports
- CAC 1 – available for Saturday 25th, includes the constitutional amendments.
- CAC 1 – Addendum, the motions.
- CAC 2 – Composites on GND, Community Wealth Building, High Street and Business Recovery, Public Ownership and Housing and the second tranche of NEC rule changes inc. those related to EHRC compliance.
- CAC 3 – Israel & Palestine, Afghanistan, post pandemic recovery, fire and rehire, mineworkers pension fund and electoral reform
- CAC 4 – inc. Right to Food, NHS & Social Care, Public Services, Mental Health, LGBT+ Rights, Immigration and Asylum, Miners pension again, BLM, Violence against Woman & Girls inc. an EM.
- CAC 5 – yesterday’s results, presumably no votes today
From the NEC report, As at 31 December 2020 the total individual membership of the Party was 523,332 (2019: 532,046).
Here are the Yellow Pages; Saturday , Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; enjoy!
My 2019 repo is here!
In order to write up my conference experience, I need to look at these youtube web pages,
- The Hunt for the NEC Report, how they got away without voting on the NEC report.
- Day 5, Wednesday inc. getting GE ready and Starmer’s Speech
- Day 4 , Tuesday which includes Ben’s point of order and Immigration and Asylum debate
- Day 3, Monday inc. electoral reform, here …
- Day 2, Sunday, inc. the EHRC debate
- Day 1, Saturday, the Financial Report