David Graeber and money
I decided to write a meta review of two articles by David Graeber, which complicated. This was about Flying Cars … and “Against Economics”, the latter requiring some reading, primarily about monetary theory. Here are my links and notes. …
- Jean Bodin, Economic_thought: the Reply to Malestroit at wikipedia, the founder of QMT?
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantity_theory_of_money at wikipedia
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Carlo_method at wikipedia
- Influences on my economics, I dug this out from my blogfor its reference to the inappropriateness of ROI to software projects
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt:_The_First_5000_Years at wikipedia
Featured image: from here. found using google, not made available, resized and cropped and processed for the usual reasons.