I like kedgeree and there are many ways to make it. Here are my notes.
Links & Recipes
- https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2011/feb/24/how-to-cook-perfect-kedgeree from the Guardian
- Really Good Kedgeree by the BBC
- Kedgeree from the BBC Good Food Guide
- And what Delia says!
What I say!
- Hard boil the eggs
- Cook the rice
- Poach and flake the fish
- Fry the mustard seeds, soften the onion and add the garlic. Add the spices, (usually garam masala but add some ginger or cinnamon to taste) and the rice.
- Add some water, add the fish and some peas or spring onion tails.
- Serve with sour cream and coriander with the eggs on top of the sour cream.