Labour Conference 2016
A friend was doing some research and so I went and found these documents; the conference documents of #lab16. They weren’t hard to find; they are currently on membersnet. I may continue this as a series and I have previously mirrored the rules here, and have also republished the Collins Report on that page. I have also created a zip file to allow you to copy the documents in one download and linked to the youtube site.
Conference 2016 – reports and other documents
Here are the 2016 documents:
- NPF Report 2016
- CAC Contemporary Motion Criteria 2016
- NEC Report 2016
- Delegates Reports 2016
- Addendum Delegates Report 2016 FINAL
Here are the Conference Arrangements Committee’s daily reports to Conference
- Sunday 25 September – CAC1 Final and Appendix with NEC Rule Changes
- Monday 26 September – CAC Report 2 Final
- Tuesday 27 September – CAC Report 3, includes the NEC Statement endorsing Corbyn’s 10 Point Plan.
- Wednesday 28 September – CAC Report 4 and NCC CLP Section Results
I have zipped them up for you, hashlab16-documents, its 9½ Mbytes.
And here’s the videos