I have taken to wasting my time with Sim City on my phone,called SCBuildIt. It’s reminiscent of Sim City, that and warcraft. Here are some guidelines.
- Don’t spend any real money
- Everything needs to connect to the road
- Some things spread goodness and others spread badness
- Distribute the sources, concentrate the sinks
- Understand the areas of the sources and sinks, allow them to influence your ‘district’ boundaries i.e. roads
- The cheapest is not necessarily the most effective per $$
- Time = Money, but if you’re doing something else you can have the computer burn time for you
- As your factories and shops get more advanced the value of their product grows i.e. time generates more money, which is just as well
- Not so sure about time generating money, the more advanced commercial buildings consume more time expensive commodities.
- The commodities have a supply chain, raw materials, manufactured goods and consumer goods. Keeping the consumer factories busy is tricky since we don’t get more supply side units.
- Later there would seem to be three value chains, building, food and consumer goods. They each consume raw materials differently although there is some cross over.
- Raw Materials are produced in parallel, value added goods in serial.
Has anyone calculated the best time to money process?
Some more comments,
- Building out the Heath Care centres was a pain (at Level 14), but my City was pretty low rise and thus had an overly high land foot print because I had not obey rule 4, see above.
- They have introduced time limited diary kickers, for Halloween and Xmas
- The xmas snow is pretty
This place looks quite useful.
- Daniel will buy war supplies from your sales depot after a day or two, so, a low price for your mates, and a high price for Daniel
- Smaller less developed cities have weaker disasters, and only need some of the war supplies, don’t build what you don’t need.
- If you lose, and repair, then you get supplies you don’t need. Best only repair what you want, the others get repaired at the end of a war anyway. Maybe ask for alternative rewards.
- I think if you try and sell war supplies, your team mates can buy it via the global market, but only they can see it. Not seen this myself.